Economical Clear-floor 2-post lift
Economical, high quality, clear floor and floor plate chain-over lifts with dual point lock release, steel pulleys, high strength equalization cables and double telescoping screw pads configured to accommodate the smallest Cars to the SUV’s and Trucks. The TLT240SC clear floor lift is width adjustable and may be installed in a standard or rotated column configuration. Both lifts come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
- Adjustable Column Width – Provides extra 6” of width adjustment for narrow service bays to custom fit your shop (TLT240SC Only).
- Rubber Door Guards – Provides added security against door damage.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System – Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Dual Point Lock Release – Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently.
- Rotated Asymmetric – Lift installed with columns offset – rotated .
- Hose Guards – Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads – Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Standard Asymmetric – Lift installed with columns facing each other.
|Rated load||4000 kg|
|Lifting time||≤ 50s|
|Lowering time||≥ 20s ≤40s|
|Passing width||2486 mm (Symmetric installation)|
|Overall width||3420 mm (Symmetric installation)|
|Passing width||2415 mm (Asymmetric installation)|
|Overall width||3563 mm (Asymmetric installation)|
|Overall height||3840 mm|
|Motor voltage||3 phase/380V or 1 phase/220V|
|Working noise||≤ 75dB(A)|
|Working oil pressure||16Mpa/18Mpa|